Please submit work for the relevent issue of Poetry&Paint within the following submission windows:
1. March – August for reading and production of the anthology through September for release in October.
2. October – February for reading and production of the anthology through March for release in April.
Deadline for both image and text: 31/08/2015
Deadline for text or image only: 31/07/2015
How to submit to Poetry & Paint
There are a few options on how to submit:
1. Submit an piece with the words and visuals – a piece that is all done by YOU! Open to interpretation (see previous issues of Poetry&Paint).
2. A collaborative work where visual artists work with the writer.
3. Examples of either textual OR visual, so we can do some poetical match-making.
Send submissions to email@example.com. Please note that methods 1 & 2 are preferred.
1. Please have the courtesy of emailing a short cover note outlining whether you want to be matched up someone, if you are collaborating with someone or if you are submitting both words and visuals yourself.
2. Short-form writing is generally preferred, whether poetry or flash fiction. Submit no more than 4 pages.
3. Poets with a knack for performance are heavily encouraged to submit.
4. Please include a brief biography note.
5. Anything goes with the visual side – as long as you feel it lends itself to textual collaboration.
Poetry&Paint is unfunded and for this reason there is no payment. However, contributors will get a free download of the PDF version.
But submitting work to Poetry&Paint, you are giving permission to print work in the anthology, as well as digitally. All authors retain their copyright.